Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey! My name is Kelly and I live in Methuen. This is my third semester at Salem State and so far I really like it. Along with school, I work as a part time nanny in Newbury Mass. I absolutely love what I do. They live about a 5 minute walk to the beach, and about a 5 minute drive from Down Town Newburyport. I had a great summer with them!
When I'm not working or doing school work I'm usually hanging out with my boyfriend Steve. We like doing little projects around our apartment. I also spend a lot of time with my family, most of my family lives in Mass so I get to see them a lot. Hm..what else. I spend a fair amount of time in my car, I commute to school and have a decent commute to work, so my goal is to hopefully have a new car by the time winter comes. My explorer bit the dust this spring luckily we had an extra car hanging around, but I really need something with four wheel drive before it starts snowing! Well I guess thats it for now. Hope everyone has a nice Weekend!
Kelly

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey Kelly!
I nannyed in Newburyport this summer too! I think it's such a great area to be with children because there is so much to do. Do you still babysit for them now that school has started? I still babysit a few days a week, but I'd much rather be doing that full time!